Contour Fine Tooling has established the ability repair single crystal diamond tools at all of our (5) global sites.
No matter where you are located in the world and even if you use competitors diamond tools Contour is there to serve you with fast, cost effective, tool repair service.
We know that diamond tools are an expensive and an important part of your business so we treat all tools with the care they deserve.
Contour Fine Tooling repair services includes;
• Normal 2 – 3 day in-house turn around
• Same day turn around provided upon request.
• We lap the top rake surface of the diamond tool to create a cutting edge that is equal to a new tool
• Diamond re-radiussing can be done when needed, and we will always quote the cost of repair and ask for your approval before we proceed
• Brazing service are available if and when a diamond becomes dislodged from the tool shank or inset base.
• Free tool evaluation service is offered for when you may need specific information for a tool to evaluate a process or manufacturing issue.
• Tools are always returned in a crush proof protective container with pertinent information needed to get the tool back in to production quickly